Monday, December 21, 2009

Salt water flush during Master Cleanse?

Can anyone tell me if it is okay to do the salt water flush at night rather than in the morning? I wake up and head to work so having one or more bowel movements at that time isn't really possible for me. Also, I've read that many people skip this step in the Master Cleanse and just do the tea because the salt water flush can do ';more harm than good.'; Any suggestions? Thank you!Salt water flush during Master Cleanse?
no you will deplete your body of water. don't do the salt and master cleanse at the same time.Salt water flush during Master Cleanse?
You don't have to do the salt water with the lemonade and tea, they both work together to get the same results! I have done this before and an actually going to do it again next week! Good Luck!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment