Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone heard of ';ion Cleanse';? It is a machine that ';ionizes water molecules'; in a foot bath.

It is supposed to help detoxify the body by pulling impurities out of the body through the feet. And, depending on the kind of acidic waste that your body releases, the water in the foot bath turns various colors. I just came back from a salon where someone was having this done and it piqued my curiousity.





So what do you think? Is this plausible or just a bunch of hooey?Has anyone heard of ';ion Cleanse';? It is a machine that ';ionizes water molecules'; in a foot bath.
I am a massage therapist and although I can't say it will ';cure'; anything I can say I have seen dramatic results from it for all types of ailments.Has anyone heard of ';ion Cleanse';? It is a machine that ';ionizes water molecules'; in a foot bath.
My Grandma has one. I used it when I visited. She seems to think it works. The color of the foam depend on what is being taken out of your body
I am a massage therapist, we just got 2 for our spa. They are pretty interesting. I used the machine during a cleanse. It seemed like a nice addition to my fast.
I have a friend who is a massage therapist. She uses (owns)one. I have never done it but my friend says it works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment