Friday, December 25, 2009

Drinking water to help cleanse my body.?

After a week long calorie packed vacation, I'm trying to get back to my old eating habits. I started eating less and drinking more water, hoping that more water will help my body process calories faster.





Am I right in thinking this way? I know that water is harmless and good for the body either way, but will it help improve my digestion?Drinking water to help cleanse my body.?
Water will clean your blood and make you healthier if u drink a lot of it and no soda, juice,or anything but waterDrinking water to help cleanse my body.?
It is definitely healthy to drink water, but you don't want to drink too much every day. I hate to say it, but water can actually overflood your body. Eight cups of water a day is the suggested amount.
yes, especially if you do it first thing in the morning.



yab your on the right track dear

No comments:

Post a Comment