Monday, December 21, 2009

Does water really cleanse your colon?

I would like to lose some pounds because I weigh 120.Does water really cleanse your colon?
120 is really nothing to scoff at. I wish I weighed 120 again!





Water is a great cleanse for you're entire body actually.


If you'd like to lose weigh safely %26amp; effectively, try to drink as many glasses of water a day as you can. A minimun of 8 glasses daily.





Try to drink the water as cold as you can stand it. The colder the water it, the harder your body has to work to warm the water in order the process %26amp; eliminate it. Thus, the more calories you burn. Didn't think you could burn calories just by drinking water, did you?





Please remember to eat right %26amp; maintain a healthy diet.


If you have a portion control issue, then drink 1 glass of water before, %26amp; 1 glass of water during your meals. This actually helps you to feel more full quicker.





Let me know how this works out for you. If you need further dieting assistance, let me know!Does water really cleanse your colon?
unless you get an enema every day, it's not going to make any difference.. cleansing your colon once won't do anything..
yes it cleans your in sides, my coach said so, it flushed your in sides,
120 pounds is not that much but water is good for the colon and your whole body.
Yeah, but your crap weighs less than 5 lbs of that...
What is wrong with weighing 120? Water does cleanse, but is not a cure all.
120? and you want to lose weight....that sounds like a healthy weight. I weigh 109 lbs and I need to gain a few.
With an enema, with enough pressure.
yes it does and 120 lbs isnt that much unless ur under 10 so ur ok
I just read that it does on the YAHOO! home page that it does. It basically helps everything flow easily in your digestive system..

No comments:

Post a Comment