Friday, December 25, 2009

Tomorrow I begin my master cleanse, would it be better with hot or cold water?

I have decided from the advice on one of my other questions that I am going to do the master cleanse therefore I am curious as to whether it would be more effective with hot, cold or warm water?





If you have any experience from doing the master cleanse yourself, could you possibly pass through some helpful advice or other helpful details I may need to know. Thankyou!





I am really pleased I am doing this. I have my ingredients ready %26amp; eventhough it'll taste bad, I am determined to continue this.





I will not just give up like my previous attempts.





I am also exercising. I am not just relying on the power of the cleanser.





As I said, many thanks for all your help %26amp; support if you give me any. :]Tomorrow I begin my master cleanse, would it be better with hot or cold water?
Warm water with a slice of lemon. Good look with it all .Tomorrow I begin my master cleanse, would it be better with hot or cold water?
well, your body will have to work harder to warm up cold water.


some people like this because it burns more calories but warm water will be easier.
use warm water
worm water will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment