Friday, December 25, 2009

Can the salt water cleanse be done on a full stomach?

can it?


im getting sick of purging and i want to find a ';safer'; alternative of purging





(and DONT ';answer'; my question if all youre going to do is lecture, telling me im harming myself, cause then you wouldnt be answering the question now would you? and plus, ive heard all types of reprimands so dont even bother cause it wont make any difference)





so yes, id like to know if the SWC can be done on a full stomach. thank youCan the salt water cleanse be done on a full stomach?
No, I wouldn't suggest it. I've cleansed before, but never using the salt water method. I know people who have. If you are going to do it I think you should start with a detoxing tea the night before. Then that morning do the cleanse. Be careful and good luck. I lost weight cleansing, then once I started eating normally again, I gained even more, than I weighed before the cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment