Friday, December 25, 2009

I am on the Master Cleanse, do I have to drink the salt water?

I am day one into the Master Cleanser/Lemonade diet and the salt water is making me want to gag. Can I just simply drink the herbal teas or more water. I cannot do drink the salt water. I would like to know if it is still effective in cleansing and weight loss if I decide not to drink the salt water.


???I am on the Master Cleanse, do I have to drink the salt water?
Call a dr because drinking salt water can be fatal. And it's just nasty.I am on the Master Cleanse, do I have to drink the salt water?
This sounds like a good way to kill yourself. You realize that this ';diet'; or ';detoxification process'; doesn't actually work, and will just burn up muscle fiber instead of fat, right? Sorry, there is no substitute for a healthy diet and lots of exercise. I lost 90 pounds over 2 years on the ';eat less exercise more'; program...it's the only one that works.
what diet tells you to drink salt water!!! that's insane! you are only supposed to gargle with salt water when you're sick! not drink it. that's why if we drink ocean water, we die! please try another diet, or just eat healthy and exercise.
honestly i dont know...but is this a diet or to clean your body out??? if its a diet could you email me and tell me how it works or how its supposed to work...sorry i couldnt be of help

No comments:

Post a Comment