Monday, December 21, 2009

I've always related women to water; flowing, rushing, gushing, still, waves crashing, ebbing,cleansing,?

.......boiling, cooling and even evaporating. Damn! Is this a strange way of looking at women? What do you relate women to?I've always related women to water; flowing, rushing, gushing, still, waves crashing, ebbing,cleansing,?
hush NOW I HAVE TO GO POTTYI've always related women to water; flowing, rushing, gushing, still, waves crashing, ebbing,cleansing,?
I guess your brain just melts (liquefies) when you focus on women. I relate women to everything beautiful on this earth and beyond.
You could like at women like fire as well. Hot, warm, changing, dancing, shining, with the ability to save and the ability to burn.
Thank you. Since i read the first part of your so called question I now have to go to the bathroom!
Women is compared to water since water is the cause for all the creature in this world.





As same as each and every creature was created by women.
what !
Thank you





in my case





very APPROPRIATE
humans
What do you relate women to others women
a goddess
ALRIGHTY THEN!!





I relate women to a hormonal bag of vipers capable of small talk.
thats funny.. thats how I view some men from my past
i just relate to myself!


i think that is cool, water...its cool..
I like your analogy, that women are everchanging. Very nice.
Man! You have got us pegged!! I usually relate to women as sisters, daughters and granddaughters. I still have a few Aunts.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment