Monday, December 21, 2009

Can I buy a product to cleanse toxins to lose weight if I already drink lots of water?

http://cleansewithcgnj.com/ I





t is to remove toxins from your body. I usually drink 6 cups of water anyway. So this product is not for me? Or should I still try it? Anybody know about this!?Can I buy a product to cleanse toxins to lose weight if I already drink lots of water?
Sarah, Mary, Spiderman, etc are advertising that product on the board (i.e. spam) - I wouldn't believe anything they said about it working for them.Can I buy a product to cleanse toxins to lose weight if I already drink lots of water?
Mucoid plaque cleansing kits are incredible. You'd be amazed how much gunk gets stuck in your intestines, sometimes for YEARS - just sticking there, rotting, releasing toxins, and stopping you from absobing nutrients.





Website with full info:


http://www.blessedherbs.com/





Pictures (GROSS warning!!)


http://www.blessedherbs.com/photos2i.htm鈥?/a>
yes u can u can find many different teas in a wild oats or health food store for that. there is something called colon cleanse that will help
I drink a lot of water too and I found something that cleanses the whole body. I have been taking this for five days and I noticed a HUGE difference. I smoke cigarettes and I am about to quit smoking b/c it's so gross to me now. Make sure you read all the info before buying and taking this. Yerba Prima has been around for years and it is a well trusted brand!
Please don't purchase that product - the people who keep posting about it have something to gain, since that is ALL they post.





They're basically advertising their product on this message board.

No comments:

Post a Comment