Friday, December 25, 2009

Master Cleanse/Salt Water?

I am on Day 2 of the Master Cleanse. I am having a lot of trouble getting the salt water down! I was wondering, for those of you who have knowledge of this cleanse, how long should it be taking me to do this? I know you're supposed to drink it as quickly as possible. But if you're like me and it takes forever, what is the maximum amount of time I should take? My body just doesn't want to keep it down and I know if I throw it up, I'll never drink it again. I really want the benefits of the flush, but not sure if I'm physically able to get it down. Please help!! (If you are not familiar with the cleanse, please do not answer...)Master Cleanse/Salt Water?
Regarding the Salt Water Flush (SWF) it is one of the more difficult parts of the MC. Unfortunately, there is really no substitute for doing it! There is a forum that whenever I go through the cleanse I write a journal on it (http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/) and there are some people that have been doing this for decades on there. Pretty much, it goes like this, you can attempt to adjust the salt to make it easier, but in the book itself Burroughs is not a fan of this. So, what I did with my SWF was to use a straw. If you use the normal ratio of the Celtic Salt and water -- then use the straw, it makes it easier and you will have a BM in usually for me about 30 min to an hour. That is why you should do it first, first, first thing in the morning. Also don't forget to drink your Senna tea at night to aid the SWF in the morning. In the book it says that you can sometimes (like once not the whole cleanse) substitute the tea for the SWF, but I would recommend against it because I tried that and it wasn't nearly as effective. I hope this helps you out! I would really check out that forum though, it is fantastic!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment