Friday, December 25, 2009

Any one been on master cleanse or water fast !!!?

tell me how it was ....do you put all the weight back on or a little ...would like to know ?Any one been on master cleanse or water fast !!!?
I did a master cleanse, and it worked soooooo well! I lost pounds! And when you stop, you still have the sense of how eating less sugar helps, and you naturally, and instinctivly start eating less sugar, and eating more veggies and fruits!Any one been on master cleanse or water fast !!!?
A cleanse is to cleanse. If you are doing it for weight lose, you will probably put the weight back on when you return to your old eating habits.





It was difficult sometimes. The hunger bothered me from time to time. I did the lemon juice with maple syrup and Cheyenne pepper for about a week.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment