Friday, December 25, 2009

Water cleanse/detox/diet ?

I wanted to go on a cleanse/detox/diet of just basically water for a fortnight, the reason are





To flush my system right out of toxins.


To get over my sugar and any other food addictions.


And also to drop a mass of weight.





During the fortnight though i was going to take multivitamins and food supplements to make sure im getting some vitamins ect i need





If people can go on water fasts for like a month or whatever for religious reasons and be healthy after wards, then im sure i can do this for a fortnight





Plus don't give my crap about regaining wait after, im not planning to return to crappy junk food and high sugar/fat food, im planning to make a huge change and lead a very healthy lifestyle





and when i have finished the cleanse/detox/diet im going to gradually start eating again, so my body will get use to food again, and i will only eat veg and fruits and steamed fish at the start so i wont regain the weight back and i can feed it lots of vitamins fiber and protein, before i start my day to day healthy lifestyle!





Good idea?Water cleanse/detox/diet ?
this looks pretty interestingWater cleanse/detox/diet ?
i got my acai info from here
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment