Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Master cleanse that Beyonce uses?Water, Cayenne pepper?

I heard Beyonce and many other stars use this Master Cleanse regime before Oscars, etc...it helps them to loose weight rapidly. I heard its something like:water, ceyenne pepper, maple syrup, etc??? I'm not sure what else or how much and if she only drinks that and for how long? I would like to at least try for a few days. Does anyone know?Master cleanse that Beyonce uses?Water, Cayenne pepper?
http://www.themastercleansediet.org/what鈥?/a>





it has it there! :-)Master cleanse that Beyonce uses?Water, Cayenne pepper?
i bought this right after it came out in the media that she used it....





but do to medical issues i couldnt use it....when i purchased it online it was like $110...





send me a message if you like and i will sell it to you for like $65...





everything is still sealed....
i got my acai info from here

No comments:

Post a Comment