Friday, December 25, 2009

I am thinking about doing the Master Cleanse Diet, can I just use tap water?

Also, is it ok to work out while on the diet? I've looked everywhere for the smooth move laxative and can't find it in any stores. I've seen the pill laxatives, but I need the one is like a tea right? I would like to use regular tap water instead of buying water. I also can't seem to find Grade B maple syrup anywhere. Is it okay to just use the Grade A maple syrup? Do I still have to drink the salt water if I am doing the laxative? I'm not going to buy the book, but I have looking on You Tube and I've seen many blogs on how to do this diet, and how their success was, I just have a few questions of my own, hoping to get a response.








I just want serious answers only please, I don't want to hear anyone say, please do your research on the diet, don't do it, I am going to do it regardless, I just would like to see if I can get some help to my questions.





Thank You. :)I am thinking about doing the Master Cleanse Diet, can I just use tap water?
health food stores for the things u need... and yes, grade b, not a... purified, distilled, and spring water should be used for the lemonade... and yes, u can drink the tea in the morning, as well as the one u drink at night instead of the salt water flush... =)





its funny how u ask serious answers and ppl still throw in their two cents about not doing it... =/ good luck with it... i start mine the 1st =PI am thinking about doing the Master Cleanse Diet, can I just use tap water?
how can not eating cleanse your body!!! you can cleanse your body by just eating natural foods with no additives and preservatives in, just natural raw foods. Keeps you skin looking great shiny hair and a trim body, so why starve?





WE NEED FOOD TO LIVE
I am going to do it regardless - thats not the right attitude when your asking for help now is it.





well all i have to say is that if u tale the laxative sur making a big mistake because you could get dehydrated and if u get severly dehydrated then in worst cases it can lead to death and i dont think your husvband and children would like it.





i think they would prefere u how ever u looked as long as u had a breath left in your body then skinny and dead.





this diet will make u gain because when u brake it whcih u will eventually then u will over indulge and gain weight.





take my advice or leave it cause i really dont care anymore





but i am talking from expireance and from an eaing disorder too.
i've looked into this cleanse but never actually did it. This is the one that uses fresh lemons and cayenne pepper right?





I've seen smooth move tea in health stores. You should also scour your pharmacies for it. They might have it.





Grade B maple syrup can be found at Trader Joe's, Whole foods, and other specialty stores. I've always looked in regular grocery stores and they only have Grade A.





And yes you can use regular tap water, but if you have a brita or pur pitcher, I'd use that. Good luck.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment