Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do any of u cleanse tone and moisurize or just use water and dry or air dry?

cleanse %26amp; tone wipes.. less mess %26amp; cheeperDo any of u cleanse tone and moisurize or just use water and dry or air dry?
Yep, as above, cleansing wipes that come with built in moisturiser. Great for any skin. Can be used anywhere and at any time.Do any of u cleanse tone and moisurize or just use water and dry or air dry?
I wash my face with simple facewash twice a day and then moisturise it with day or night cream. I don't use toner as I have really dry skin and I dont really know what its for anyway...





If I'm feeling lazy I use face wipes instead then stick on a little moisturiser afterwards
i use face wash,


then i either moisturise, or I tone then moisturise.
i always wash my face with water, then i use cleanser because water doesnt remove half the make-up or dirt from your face, cleanser opens your pores and removes all the dirt, i wipe the cleanser off with a cotton pad and then put toner on which removes excess cleanser and also closes your pores after the cleanser, and i top all this off with moisturiser,.
I usually use Lush Babyface cleanser on cotton pads to get rid of makeup, then wash my whole face with Witch Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser. Then I moisturise my oil-prone skin with Lush Enzymion. (LUSH IS AMAZING.)


For the first time in my life I have really clear skin. :D
i clense , tone then moisturise with bodyshop products , not coz im snoby or anything just coz ive got really awkward skin so when i find a product that actuallly works for me i stick to it.
i cleanse with nivia visage, tone with lush tea tree water and and moisturise same at night but with night cream.





just soap and water ages and wipes don't cleanse deeply enough

No comments:

Post a Comment